Spirit Report: Don't Let your Feelings Determine your Actions. • Crystal Healing Techniques
Spirit Report: Don't Let your Feelings Determine your Actions. • Crystal Healing Techniques
The purpose of this journey is to travel to the Upper World and ask for general guidance and advice to help us in 2025. So I’m standing on my mountain ledge, my mountain shelf, and knowing that I wish to go to the Upper World the energy beam gets lowered to me, almost like a rope, it comes and I put my hands around it and I grasp with my feet as well.
The purpose of this journey is to travel to the Upper World and ask for general guidance and advice to help us in 2025. So I’m standing on my mountain ledge, my mountain shelf, and knowing that I wish to go to the Upper World the energy beam gets lowered to me, almost like a rope, it comes and I put my hands around it and I grasp with my feet as well.
Comments
Post a Comment